How to Join
- A person may either (1) nominate another individual to be a participant in the promotions; or (2) personally apply to become a participant.
- To send applicationsor nominations, the person nominating or applying must go to the Chalk Magazine’s website (http://chalkbym.abs-cbn.com)and musteither select “Apply” or “Nominate” starting May 3, 2017 7:00 AM based on ABS-CBN Publishing Inc.’s official time (Philippine Standard Time) which will automatically direct him/her to the registration page.
- In the registration page, the person nominating or applying must fill in the following registration fields:
- Full Name of Applicant / Nominee
- Date of Birth of nominee/applicant
- School of nominee/applicant
- Year & Course of nominee/applicant
- Email Addressof nominee/applicant
- Contact Number/s of nominee/applicant
- Current Home Address of nominee/applicant
- Instagram account of nominee/applicant (optional only)
- Hobbies and Talents of nominee/applicant
- Answer the question: Why do you or your nominee deserve to be a BYM Campus Hottie?
If the person is nominating another person, he/she must answer the following:
- Full Name of the person nominating
ii) Contact Number
iii) Email address
- If nominating another individual, the person must upload a photo of his/her nominee and if applying to be a participant, the person must upload a photo of himself/herself. The photo must be at least 100 KB in size, close-up shot, JPEG or PNG format. Nominations or applications with the following photos shall be invalidated:
- Photos which feature a different person who is not the nominee or applicant;
- Inappropriate/offensive photos (such as but not limited to nudity, graphic violence, bullying, spam); and
- Photos that include more than one person.
- The person nominating or applying must tick the box beside “I have read and understood the promo mechanics. I am at least 18 years old and is qualified to join the promo or the participant I have nominated is at least 18 years old and is qualified to join the promo” to confirm the details submitted and signify agreement with the terms and conditions of the promo found at the Full Mechanics page.
- The person nominating or applying must click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the entry.
- Applicants, nominators, and the nominees shall receive an email from Chalk Magazine within twenty-four (24) to forty-eight (48) hours with the following information:
- For applicant, notification thathis/her application is valid or invalid;
- For nominator, notification that his/her nomination is valid or invalid;
- For nominee, notification that he/she has been nominated and that he/she must reply to the e-mail and confirm whether he/she accepts or declines the nomination within forty-eight (48) hours from the date of the e-mail notification;
- For applicant or nominee, notification that API (ABS-CBN Publishing Inc.) and Chalk Magazinemay, at its sole option and as it may deem necessary,send follow requests to the applicant or nomineeon Instagram (if applicant or nominee has an Instagram account) using the official Chalk Magazine Instagramaccount to aid in the evaluation purposes. However, the approval by the applicant or nominee of the follow request is not mandatory.
- A person can only apply once but can nominate other people more than once.
- A person with an invalid nomination or application may still submit a new nomination or application subject to the promo mechanics and requirements.
- Nominations and applications must be submitted on or before June 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. based on ABS-CBN Publishing, Inc.’s official time (Philippine Standard Time).
Nominations of an individual who has already been nominated shall be disregarded.
Determination of Winners
- The following components will be considered in determining winners:
40% Online Votes (please provide details on how to compute the online votes)
60% Average scores from the panel of judges
- 60% from the scores of the editorial team based on the finalists’ overall performances in the campus tour, appearances on-air and other Chalk events from June 10, 2017 to September 22 2017 and the interview with the finalists on September 7, 2017 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. to be held at 8F Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center, Mother Ignacia South Triangle, Quezon City.
- Participants will be ranked accordingly based on the average of their total scores from all of the judges. The two (2) finalists—one (1) boy and one (1) girl—with the highest scores will be declared the winners.
- The two (2) winners will be determined on September 25, 2017 with a DTI representative at 8F Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center, Mother Ignacia South Triangle, Quezon City, based on the criteria to be discussed in Section 15b.
- The two (2) winners will be contacted through email, registered mail and phone call on September 26, 2017and will be given a schedule for cover shoot by the Editorial team.
Prizes and Specifications
The following prizes shall be awarded to the specified winners:
NUMBER OF WINNERS
WORTH (in PHP)
Digital Announcement Date
A digital feature highlighting the winners in chalkmagazine.ph
140,000php (one video and one article)
October 13, 2017